Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour at INTI-UC

Wow, Finally the time has come, Earth Hour at INTI!!!! Well there was one earth hour 2 days ago which is held on the 26th and the respond is ok...
So now, lets check the actual earth hour at INTI-UC.

Before Earth Hour


During Earth Hour


Anyway I don't see much different here. Maybe I should take pictures of other blocks as I took it from my room. However they should be some reasons why it isn't such a successful here.
  1. Students are studying right now.
    I myself have to complete my assignments and go through tests next week.

  2. Students are at MPH watching movies
    In conjunction of Earth Hour, a club at INTI-uc is organizing a movie marathon at MPH (Multi Purpose Hall).


    I though the Earth Day is to notify people about the concious of the environment is being polluted and hoping human race will use less energy and stuff like that. Having this event promote energy consumption and more CFC to human as the air-con of MPH is huge!

  3. They are back home with their lights on.
  4. They don't give a damn about this.
  5. Most of the students are back home due to Sat/Sun
  6. God itself


    "I am light, He who follows me will never be in darkness"
    Maybe that the reason why we cant see any darkness outside :P
A nuffnang campaign for Earth Day


Lol, i was browsing thought and saw it. I when and check hotmail and googles and other famous website. Seems to me they are not down due to Earth day. Or maybe i should check at their time zone later :O!
I wonder would any stock market stop for like 1 hour for this event :P or maybe some banking/financial websites. Will chaos happen it is happens.

Maybank2u Earth Hour

I guess Maybank just add in the banner support earth hour that all :P not shutting it down for an hour hehe. I bet the country will be in a chaos if that happen xD.

4 comments:

  1. the two pics of the blocks.. not much difference lol.. and the nuffnang earth hour campaign is cool.. lol too bad i wasnt in my room during that hour.. haha.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have seen A Block and S Block *hint hint*

    Nice analysis. I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happen to those block? :O no electricity?

    ReplyDelete