Saturday, March 28, 2009

It all begin...

It all begin on one boring day today, where I was forced persuaded motivated inspired by my good friend Ken to start blogging about nonsenses which happen around me.

Oh well lets get things started. A burger which inspired me with my thought now is a burger which I have gotten from a new burger stall behind Wong Kok. Kinda nice, but surprisingly the owner of the stall is Chinese!!!

Juicy, large, and finger licking good (hope KFC won't sue me for copying it's trademark). The best of all is the price of it. Its around RM 3.20. Well what you expect, a Burger special cost RM 3. Oblong cost RM 4. At least this new burger is cheap. This is something you don't see everyday at INTI.

Anyone new thing which is happening nowdays. 3 or 4 days ago, where there is a huge thunder storm. Our ISP, Extreme Broadband Sdn Bhd or called EBB or EXBB or whatever you called them had their hardware toasted by the lightning. Cool ??? Well not for us which are struggling for our assignments and test (demotivate as no internet).
I though my Lan cable/network card/laptop/Lan port is toasted. But luckly its not. Anyway it took them 3 days, OMFG our assignments to bring back their network for us. But its only wireless. Well at least they fixed my room. I pitied the block K students which they are struggling with Block L/P's wireless network.

For the love of GOD!!! I need my internet!!!

Ken is pushing nagging asking wondering whether I have finish writing this post or not as he plan to spam read it

3 comments: